About Me

My photo
I'm a caterpillar that hasn't become a butterfly. My blog is about being in that cocoon, breaking free and everything that comes with it...

Friday 16 May 2014

Photographing Lexi

At first, I was obviously the stranger whatwith this hideous contraption of a camera in hand. Bright eyes set in a yellow chubby face regarded me curiously as I bent over to her level.
 " Kuchi, kuchi, googoo, gaga" I spoke babynese. (I hope)
But she didn't crack a smile. If anything she cried a little. So her mom and I thought it best to put the camera down and have us get to know each other a little. (Same advice I would give adults-Put down those smart phones and turn off the TV sets everynow and then. Have some real conversations for Pete's sake! But then, I digress).
And that did the trick.
Little Lexi was a fireball of action, fun and fairytale (Though she's quite the tomboy I hear).

Enjoy a few of our pictures with mom's permission.

The lady in pink

See, I can smile too
Thumbs up!
  
Behind the curtains
Ah, what's a shoot without big brother?

 
Oh, let me be!
Bob The Builder?




Happy Birthday Alexis love! Here's wishing you a Nigeria where Girl Child Marriage and Boko Haram Abductions do not exist!






 
















No comments:

Post a Comment