About Me

My photo
I'm a caterpillar that hasn't become a butterfly. My blog is about being in that cocoon, breaking free and everything that comes with it...

Friday 23 May 2014

Wedding Decor by Red Diamond Events

I walked into the tent and I was blown away.
Dreamy, romantic and passionate are words that came to mind. Now, tie them all up in this huge ball of simplicity. I imagined the couple, the utter pleasure they would derive from having their reception held in such an inspiring ambiance. All those petals, candles floating in huge glasses, purple covers, red satins, amazing flowers (I forget the name now. It's not like I studied Botany).


And as I captured shot after shot, I was reminded with every click of my camera that the room was entirely beautiful. Red Diamond Events did an amazing job. Contact them if you want that magic added to your day. And then you can call me for your photography. It's really that simple.



Oh yes, the flowers are Orchids! Just remembered (I go school). And shout out to Ademola Olaniran. Thanks guy! Follow him here.


No comments:

Post a Comment