About Me

My photo
I'm a caterpillar that hasn't become a butterfly. My blog is about being in that cocoon, breaking free and everything that comes with it...

Sunday 16 March 2014

A game of hide and seek and photography...


So did I mention I'm into photography now? Actually, I've been into it for a while-in my mind. I take these amazing pictures in my mind but I'm working at replicating them in real life. And God so kind, I have this amazing model! He charges an arm and a foot and some breastmilk to be photographed (plus I have to clean his poop) but he is such a natural I can't help but use him.

So Nepa has struck but Dieu merci, there's this cool breeze coming in through the windows and flirting with the day blinds.

My model sees an opportunity for a game of hide and seek and runs for it:

 He hides.

In his little model mind, I can't see him.  



Pretending I can't find him to prolong this sheer contagious fun, I hide behind the day blinds too.                                                       
                                                          And it's his turn to find me.

He thinks I'm hiding by the door  but I'm right behind the curtains! Then my camera goes click and gives me away!

                                           He finds me and grabs my boxers hot shorts.

       
And then beams this lovely smile at the world!

PS: So would you let me cover your child's birthday party? Or your bridal shower? Or your Pregnancy shots? I'd let you know when I am ready for your wedding (:


4 comments:

  1. Such an amazing smile! Don't worry Mrs MD, you'll surely cover my baby bump, say amen! Lol!

    Mrs Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'd be very pleased to! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U willing to come all d way to lagos?

    ReplyDelete