About Me

My photo
I'm a caterpillar that hasn't become a butterfly. My blog is about being in that cocoon, breaking free and everything that comes with it...

Monday 24 March 2014

His sleeping moments bring me some peace

So it's morning and I'm awake but he is still asleep which is a good thing. That way, I can have some more "me" time-very very neccessary me time.
But he's sleeping so peacefully, I can't resist the urge to click away; so I decide to document the moment.

Bum in the air sleep position
Some stirring
Some ear scratching

Finally, eyes open!
Some eye scratching

A huge yawn which kinda reminds me of...
This! lol



 And just when you think the drama of waking up is over and done with, he gets off the bed and cracks me this sweet smile.
So yes, his sleeping moments bring me some peace but it sure is great to have him awake!

2 comments: