About Me

My photo
I'm a caterpillar that hasn't become a butterfly. My blog is about being in that cocoon, breaking free and everything that comes with it...

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Humour from a child and from a letter to Sadiq Abacha.




So there’s a male visitor in the house and my 16 month old is feeling very generous.
He goes into the room, picks up my phone, takes it to the visitor and says “take” in baby dialect.
He comes back into the room (this time I am lying in bed), I see him rummage through a heap of clothes and then jet out of the room just as quickly as he came in.
I hear some laughter from the sitting room.
       And realization dawns on me.
It was my bra!


Illustration by me :)














PS: A child's imagination has no limits: your bra, their catapult. Please share any funny thing you have seen a child do.

You have got to read this!: http://ayosogunro.com/2014/03/05/to-sadiq-abacha-on-behalf-of-soyinka-by-ayo-sogunro/




4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! My boy is just the best, love you loads

    Mrs Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm suspecting you fa Mrs. Sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Chris of Kwirkly came visiting!

    ReplyDelete