About Me

My photo
I'm a caterpillar that hasn't become a butterfly. My blog is about being in that cocoon, breaking free and everything that comes with it...

Tuesday 18 March 2014

My First Birthday Party!!!!Yipee!

So I volunteered to cover my nephew's birthday over the weekend. I reckon that one way to learn is practice, practice and some more practice.
When you don't practise you don't grow. Just like my French. It's as stagnant as a lake. J'ai tout oublie. But never mind. Back to the subject at hand.
I covered my first birthday party! Yipee!

Enjoy.
What's going on here mom?
Who are all these people?!













Huh? Did that thing just move?

















Things I learned?
1. You really can't make a toddler look at the camera.
2. Most adults are camera shy.
3. A birthday party is more than just taking pretty pictures. It's about telling a story, tears and all.
4. There's so much to learn in photography...like how to use lightroom 3.
5. And there's always that tiny guest who is more interested in the doggie.

 PS:
Happy Birthday Adorable J. Grow up to be all God's called you to be. May you meet a Nigeria where electricity works and where people don't die in a stadium trying to write an aptitude test for a job they may not have gotten even if they had lived.
Aunty loves you! 
Mwah!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment